Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got back to my car today to find my wing mirror smashed and the cover for it sitting on the roof of my car....:mad:

so someone obviously drove into it then either them or someone else picked up the cover and moved it off the road

really pisses me off no one cares that they do this to someone elses property and drive off,
at least someone else who saw it could have wrote a note or something.....could have been worse tho i guess....

also using it as an excuse to fit electric mirrors which i should be doing saturday morning :D (£50 for 2 brand new mirrors for vauxhall cant be bad ;))

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Andy_B said:
Bad luck mate. Oh well. At least now you've got an excuse to fit 'leccy mirrors!
every cloud has a silver lineing i guess, just didnt realise how many bits are needed to fit 'leccy ones, just thought the mirrors, now ive turned my brain on relaised the relay, switch and tweeter covers are needed aswell :(

·
Premium Member
13,307 Posts
i had someone knock mine off in a carpark but i was parked up against a wall?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Gits, our neighbour twated the mirror on the mk2 astra, we knew who it was, but they never owned up. He's a shocking driver, can't park for love nor money, I deliberatley park and inch away from his bumper, just to make his life hard (only in the pants cars though). Then laugh as his wife directs him out LMFAO.....

·
Premium Member
13,307 Posts
i know i blamed er-indoors as she got out the door last!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
someone put a massive dent in the rear door an quarter of mine the other day an got off:crying_2: the drivers door has three dents in it where people have opened there doors smacking mine there [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts