Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
VxON Overlord
8,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The VBOA Seemed impressed with some of the clubs displaying spec lists, this is something we'd like to introduce going forwards, I have made a standard template for you to download, populate then print out and display!

Not something you have to do, but it looks good and will draw people to your car to have a read and a look round! :)

RIGHT CLICK SAVE TARGET AS

An Example of one I have filled in for mine: CLICKY

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
Modifications - Standard alloys!! :lmao:

There are a few people with Spec Sheets but I think if people are going to display them they should try and use the same basic layout as everyone else.

·
VxON Overlord
8,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Modifications - Standard alloys!! :lmao:

There are a few people with Spec Sheets but I think if people are going to display them they should try and use the same basic layout as everyone else.
Well.... Actually as standard I know my car came with the 14" alloys they used on the later GSi's ;) (receipts in the folder I have showing 14" tyres being purchased! :lmao:) but it would have only got confusing!!!! ;)

·
I want KFC
2,638 Posts
What a fab idea :D

Only problem is I haven't got the software to show the graphics part of the document aparently

what do I need to download?

·
Yawn.
2016 Focus ST-3 & 2021 Hyundai i20N
13,813 Posts
tis a good idea to have these,

but IMO i had one at PVS with the large VxON Logo used on the forums across the top and i spread it across 2 pages etc, and i think it is a better design than this one.

if you wanna see my attempt Marc/Dave etc, ill be able to email a copy to you at weekend (dunno how to post the doc. up), as its not on my work equipment and im currently in glasgow.

theres a slight pic of it in the PVS folders of my car as it was in a frame resting under the bonnet...

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
Only problem is I haven't got the software to show the graphics part of the document aparently

what do I need to download?
That's a new one on me... They're JPEGs inserted into a Word Document, unless u've somehow not installed image support with Word...

·
15,300 Posts
Its not Word 97, its Wordpad which is what Windows XP uses when you dont have any other version of Word installed, so stick that in your funking pipes.

Mine also shows the same error, because I also do not have any other versions of Word installed :p

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.