Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
VxON Overlord
8,644 Posts
Nope! It's not something they offer. If any of the companies I have mailed about them come back to me I'll try and organise getting a group buy of them

·
Premium Member
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope! It's not something they offer. If any of the companies I have mailed about them come back to me I'll try and organise getting a group buy of them
Surely the eBay sellers can make us some? They claim to be able to make whatever you ask them to.

·
Premium Member
5,299 Posts
I want some :D
the plates would be better if i could find the full size graphics, the one i had had to be stretched a bit to fit the plates, so does any1 have the full size VXON graphic for the plates if so i will go and see him tomorrow and let you know and then i might be able to take some orders:Cool2:

edit
i will double check prices aswell because i had mine at the begining of the year

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
The PVO can sort u the graphic if u ask nicely. :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
would need a square front plate if i had some.

maybe VXon diagonally thru the middle. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,299 Posts
as soon as i have sorted the graphics i will start another thread for orders for those that want some, the price is £15 plus postage (that will be sorted aswell)

·
Premium Member
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
After what happened the last time, it would be nice to see some finished examples before we place an order.

·
Premium Member
5,299 Posts
well here are the plates he did for me in february i think it was

(the line on the front plate is just the elastic band i use to keep the plates together)
basicly if the image i get suplyed with is good the plates will be good

1 - 20 of 28 Posts