Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Yawn.
13,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Use this thread to discuss experiences with the Merchandise on offer

However, please remember that YourClubClothing.com is NOT a subsidiary of Vauxhall Owners Network. They are a separate company offering clothing to several different clubs. All transactions are strictly between You, the member and YourClubClothing.com.

This thread is not to be used for any queries regarding your order (payment, delivery etc.) Please DO NOT post in here as we will be unable to assist you. You need to contact YourClubClothing.com directly via their website contact form, where they will do their best to answer any questions you might have.

·
Yawn.
13,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I received a Long Sleeve T-shirt today

Pretty happy with it - it's not quite as heavy a material as expected, but seeing as it's main use will be for the Track events where I need my arms covered, being a lightweight material will help as I hopefully won't get as hot!

I got it in XXL as it allows some shrink - it's nicely oversized, but not excessively.

I like the embroidered front and rear, especially as it's the full colour club logo! Though having it over my shoulders may take a little getting used to...

So, positive experience here - will be getting more in good time! :up:

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
I purchased a 3xl polo and a 2xl fleece (as they don't do the fleece in 3xl) and have to say they are what i expected.

The 3xl is definately on the 3 side of xl but the fleece is more on the xl side of 2xl

This is a general thing you will find with mass produced shirts that are used by all of these companys - massed produced garments are very hit and miss in the sizing

So if you do order one i would suggest the next size up to what you would have bought and if it comes in massively oversize, as they can do, then stick it on a 60 wash, or if that doesn't work then go for a 90 wash.

Overall the embroidery is very good so if you are 'normal' size i would recommend them

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Is the shop open again?...i need a new beanie, amongst other things.

·
Yawn.
13,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the shop open again?...i need a new beanie, amongst other things.
It's a new Shop

Not sure on overseas shipment however, so you may need to find a way around that

Look in the 'VxON Merchandise' sub forum in here... :up:

·
Banned
117 Posts
I received a Long Sleeve T-shirt today

Pretty happy with it - it's not quite as heavy a material as expected, but seeing as it's main use will be for the Track events where I need my arms covered, being a lightweight material will help as I hopefully won't get as hot!
I've been contemplating a short sleeve t-shirt purchase lately, as well as a zip-up hoodie for the summer. Problem is, I'm extremely picky when it comes to tshirts. For example, the neck cannot be tight, the sleeves must not be too short etc. Would you say the t-shirts available are good quality and don't carry these problems? I'm aware you got the long-sleeve, but are they tight?

·
Yawn.
13,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been contemplating a short sleeve t-shirt purchase lately, as well as a zip-up hoodie for the summer. Problem is, I'm extremely picky when it comes to tshirts. For example, the neck cannot be tight, the sleeves must not be too short etc. Would you say the t-shirts available are good quality and don't carry these problems? I'm aware you got the long-sleeve, but are they tight?
I wore mine all day in the 20+ heat etc yesterday and didn't have any problems. The neck isn't tight atall IMO

The one I bought is made by Gildan, and I've had loads of t-shirts over the year by them without issue.

·
Banned
117 Posts
I wore mine all day in the 20+ heat etc yesterday and didn't have any problems. The neck isn't tight atall IMO

The one I bought is made by Gildan, and I've had loads of t-shirts over the year by them without issue.
Righto, thanks. Probably won't have too many problems, it's usually just the collar/neck I'm bothered about. Especially in the summer... heat + choking = owwies. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts