Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
As I can't find any workshop manual for 2014-2019 models apart from the engine and cosmetics how different are they from the earlier models?
I'm thinking brakes, electric windows, basic stuff, in other words would it be worth getting a Haynes manual for the new model?
If not I'll have to pick brains on here馃槉
thanks
Rob

Premium Member
As far as I'm aware there's not much the same except the similarities in size and shape, even the pcd of the wheels is different. The haynes manuals only go up to 2011 so dont cover the last phase of the x83 either.

Most suspension and brake stuff on the x82 is bread and butter spannering, nothing exotic. The main use of my haynes is to look up the torque specs. I'd personally just search youtube or ask on here.

Got problems with the new van?

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks once again, no problems at all, it's running very sweetly. I like collecting manuals;) just in case.
The only manual I ever need is for my 1968 TR25W and it is also for torque settings and nice photos.
Can't fault the van and waiting for the condensation in the back to dry out so I can get the insulation in.

Worn Out Member
@robbra i may have a solution for you,pm me if it's of interest

Registered
Don鈥檛 want to hijack but I鈥檓 after the same, workshop manual for a Vivaro B. Specifically instructions for dismantling the dash? Any help appreciated.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts