Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi have a 1.9 vivaro which won't start had a guy to read codes and said it had low fuel pressure so changed the fuel pressure sensor and was fine till it started to suck air in sort that and it did the air thing again . Now think I've sorted air sucking in as no air bubbles and van runs sweet when started , starts ok ISH when hot but needs easy start when cold but only a tiny bit .
I've changed the the fuel return valve , the hand primer pump which is were the air last time got in , a new ( second hand ) filter housing and new fuel filter - would it be worth trying the old one back on it ?
Any idea please

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi have a 1.9 vivaro which won't start had a guy to read codes and said it had low fuel pressure so changed the fuel pressure sensor and was fine till it started to suck air in sort that and it did the air thing again . Now think I've sorted air sucking in as no air bubbles and van runs sweet when started , starts ok ISH when hot but needs easy start when cold but only a tiny bit .
I've changed the the fuel return valve , the hand primer pump which is were the air last time got in , a new ( second hand ) filter housing and new fuel filter - would it be worth trying the old one back on it ?
Any idea please
Have you attached a OBD diagnostic tool to check what the pressure rail is doing when cranking?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts