Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, strange one I'm hoping someone can help, so a while ago my wipers packed up on my 2008 2.0 vivaro, I dont use the van much so I'm slowly converting it into a camper, basically I was driving as normal, rainy day (typical uk) all of a sudden my wipers stopped dead halfway on the screen, I got out and gently pushed them and they started again, happy days I thought, then all of a sudden they stopped again, this time they didnt restart and I ended up breaking the wiper mechanism, so I replaced the mechanism and motor, tested the motor and all works fine from a 12v feed, still nothing, so I've replaced the stalk, still nothing, so I've removed the uch, can anyone tell me what relay, chip etc controls the wipers please, I'm pretty handy with the soldering kit, and it's already broken so it cant get any worse, I've repaired a few TVs in my time by soldering new resistors etc in, I'm a plumber by trade so I'm gonna give it a shot as soon as I find out what chip/ relay controls the wipers, hoping you guys can help

1 - 1 of 1 Posts