Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys

Went to use the van this morning, wouldn't start at first, then it did but the little engine management light came on.

Tech 2 says

EDC 16 CP 33
P062F Symptom 0D
ECU EEPROM Error

DTC Status : Present

From having a google this is an issue when the battery goes flat repeatedly which has happened, and the ECU needs to be reflashed

Can someone help me with what I need to do to re-flash it please. Its a 2007 Vivaro

Thanks,
Cat

·
Registered
Tigra Twintop 1.8 AT Z18XE AF17
1,779 Posts
Since you had the tech2 there, why not reflash it on the spot, if same sw version, change chassis number +1 then flash again -1.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Since you had the tech2 there, why not reflash it on the spot, if same sw version, change chassis number +1 then flash again -1.
I think so, I only bought the Tech2 because it was cheaper to buy than have Vauxhall re-code my injectors and no local garages had anything that could code them.

I have no idea how to use the Tech2 or what I need to do with to get it to re-flash, any help with this would be appreciated

Thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With tech2 came software globaltis right?
Sorry for the massive delay, yes it came with TIS 2000, I've been trying to get it to work for a while and realised I have a Chinese clone Tech2 and it doesn't seem to support my van.

So now I have no idea what to do. Any ideas?

·
Registered
Tigra Twintop 1.8 AT Z18XE AF17
1,779 Posts
Google, but a bit harder than usual. I can't imagine globaltis cannot cover Vivaro, how would the dealership do it then, as they did not have Renault flashing tools?

·
18,177 Posts
I found it almost straight away just by putting GlobalTIS into Google, simples.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Managed to get v32 , just an absolute nightmare getting a key for it. Anyway, that does have the software needed!

Can I just go into SPS and then use the replace ECU option instead of changing vin numbers etc? I wasn't sure how to change vin number etc, only options I could see that seemed along the right lines were 'replace / reprogram'

1 - 11 of 11 Posts