Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

Super Moderator
For Vauxhall read Renault,
after all it's just a badge engineered piece of French Junk.
The new Vivaro is also more French junk,just Citroen rather than Renault. ;)
Our Vivaro bus has the warning lights on one week & off the next lol 馃槀
Wether their on or not it makes no difference to the running so the garage just leave well alone 馃榾

Reactions: Valer

Registered
Has anyone checked there lambda sensors. As I had this problem with my van. Ignored it, not a good idea. Ended up backing up the stop start and egr valve being stuck closed.

In the end changed lambda sensor
Flush exhaust soot out the exhaust
The egr valve stuck open all the time now.

This all been done, faster uses less fuel. And now is fixed.

1.6 bi-turbo 66 plate. Brought from new.

Registered
I drive a fiat talento 2017 model which is a renualt traffic basically I have the same issue with the light on but had 2 faults one being the injector fault and the anti pollution issue. had my gear box out due to a bearing issue and the mech found the wiring harness had been gnawed by mice when i had the auto electrician fix the issue he said the shrouding that is used to cover the wires attracts vermin so it might be worth checking the harness. its located just by the end of the undercarriage tray I still have the light on but only the anti pollution issue which the garage believe is the nox sensor

Registered
Info for anybody getting the check injection system then check anti pollution system with the engine management light staying on.

had mine in Vauxhall today fault code showed turbo pressure sensor was at fault 拢46 + vat for the sensor on top of an hours diagnostic total 拢168

hope this helps

Registered
hi all i have a 65 plate vivaro i bought it brand new from arnold clark since i have owned it its been back to them 7 times with the engine light on and check anti pollution its had new dpf soft wear up date some new pressure pipes and now its back on they say its my driving and i have to drive it up the motorway in 4th for 20 mins this fault just keeps coming back has anyone else had this thanks
Do you get stop start light message on display if yes then its either your battery or alternator these 2 messages are combined with each other

Registered
i bought a new vivaro 68 plate and the anti pollution light as been on 7 times it as had 4 oil and filter changes the feul injection light came on as well they still under warranty had my first oil change

Hi have a 68 plate vivaro and having the same problem at 3000 miles they said when the light came on it needed oil and filter change cost me 拢120 as they said not in the warranty. It then came on at 6000 miles they said the anti pollution light was set at the wrong setting. Then came on at 12000 miles same thing had the first service at 16500 miles new oil and filter 2000 miles later came back on and so on in total a new van as had 4 oil n filter change and still comes on
Do you get stop start message if yes check your battery or alternator these 2 messages are combined with each other

21 - 26 of 26 Posts