Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Im new on here and wondered if anyone can help?. Ive been wrestling with the front bench seat but I just cant get it out ! Ive removed the 3 torx bolts so its loose and wobbly and im assuming it should slide off the last mount (rear inner) but it just wont. Am I missing a trick here ? Any advice /help would be much appreciated. Thanks John

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Guys ... glad Im keeping you amused !! So its all going quite well really despite one of the drivers seat bolts being a real rusty ***** to come out ... but I got there in the end. The new drivers seat and base I got (14-19 Vivaro type with armrest) fitted in easy peasy just had to turn the rear inner mount from a mushroom type slide on bolt to a regular one. Its so comfy I love it, my old one was really torturing me ! So my question is will the matching bench seat fit ? I don't really mind if it doesn't ( as I wont be sitting in it ! ) but they are nice seats and it would be better if they all matched. I offered it up and it doesn't seem a natural fit. It doesn't have a bolt in the middle and has the two protruding rear posts. Any pearls of wisdom would be much appreciated. Cheers John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts