Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there I thought I would do a quick vid last night as it was nice and quiet and relatively warm for this time of year nothing exciting not pushing it on corners but you get the idea!......

However just for the enforcers of this land :bust: I don't own a car so this video couldn't possibly be me.. In fact I don't even know what a car is....... what is 'car'??? :lmao: :bananasmi

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/F1A31424-4E1F-4B63-B8F1-415301FA83C6.htm

·
Premium Member
6,814 Posts
Pops along a bit eh ........although it couldn't possibly be you as you dont own a car........

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
good job those lights were green, lol

·
VXON's mini owner
485 Posts
hahahaha excellent!, i know what 120bhp feels like in a mini, so what 150bhp and all that extra torque must be like i cant imagine. I bet its a bit of handful to keep in a straight line:lmao:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol it is a bit mate, when I'm at higher speeds in the vid (100+) you can see a subtle left/right movement, that's the car moving about not the camara so can feel a bit unstable..
:grrr

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
cool. has a nice note to it. given the fact that that was of course your own private road. how quick were you going?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stuart002 said:
cool. has a nice note to it. given the fact that that was of course your own private road. how quick were you going?
Yes, well on my private road i hit 100 on 3 occassions on the straights and the sweeping corners were at around 85-90. I might do another and push it some on the r-bouts this time lol! :bust:

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
Sounds very free and easy,....lots of spare power :cool:

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
Mr Toakley said:
Yes, well on my private road i hit 100 on 3 occassions on the straights and the sweeping corners were at around 85-90. I might do another and push it some on the r-bouts this time lol! :bust:
why did you put fekin roundabouts on your own private road?? i dont have any roundabouts rly. the streetlighting must have cost you a fortune tho!!:lmao:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
stuart002 said:
why did you put fekin roundabouts on your own private road?? i dont have any roundabouts rly. the streetlighting must have cost you a fortune tho!!:lmao:
Cos they're great fun!!! and yeah I know I spent a lot on the street lighting and signs but I wanted an 'authentic' looking landscape to my private land, I also let the odd lorry driver and some Mercedes onto the road every so often for no real reason....lol :lmao:

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
Mr Toakley said:
Cos they're great fun!!! and yeah I know I spent a lot on the street lighting and signs but I wanted an 'authentic' looking landscape to my private land, I also let the odd lorry driver and some Mercedes onto the road every so often for no real reason....lol :lmao:
Hmm, how come old fekin grannies in clapped out fiestas, and micras and the like get on to mine then???????:grrr :lmao: imust improve security!!

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Were always barking on about videos not looking quick.... but to me that one really did! good footage, shame about the sound quality.... did you have the window open?

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
That looked really quick. Would like to see a daytime vid.

Good lad.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LSI said:
Were always barking on about videos not looking quick.... but to me that one really did! good footage, shame about the sound quality.... did you have the window open?
lol no it's just the noise from in the cockpit, has no carpets or sound deadening, ideally a mic needs to be placed in the rear which is something I don't have

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
Mr Toakley said:
ideally a mic needs to be placed in the rear which is something I don't have
How do you do number 2's then?

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
Good vid that and red top in a mini deserves respect .:cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts