Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Video from Fluff's Vectra

8K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  SteveW 
#1 ·
This is the first time Keith's camera mount was used.

It's about 40MB in size this one, so I struggled to find a free uploader to host it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NQH0AB0Q

You'll need to click through a couple of things iirc and wait about a minute before it starts downloading (sorry for any popups that appear too :O), but it's the best I could find for nowt..... It does work though. I checked by downloading it myself to make sure all is fine ;)

Watch out for the black Mk2 XR2, which I'm guessing had an RST engine in it by the noise it was making - bloody quick though after the restart.

Apologies for the minute sat at the start after the session was red-flagged temporarily - I couldn't be arsed to edit it out :lmao:

Hope you like it :Cool2:

#6 ·
Hi i decided to time the laps from the footage and the 3 laps i timed were [1.36.2][1.35.1]and [1.32.4] the last of which had the comment, "That was the fastest lap!" my Cav for interest was [1.37.9][1.39.0].

This is the first time Keith's camera mount was used.

It's about 40MB in size this one, so I struggled to find a free uploader to host it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NQH0AB0Q

You'll need to click through a couple of things iirc and wait about a minute before it starts downloading (sorry for any popups that appear too :O), but it's the best I could find for nowt..... It does work though. I checked by downloading it myself to make sure all is fine ;)

Watch out for the black Mk2 XR2, which I'm guessing had an RST engine in it by the noise it was making - bloody quick though after the restart.

Apologies for the minute sat at the start after the session was red-flagged temporarily - I couldn't be arsed to edit it out :lmao:

Hope you like it :Cool2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.