Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all, and thanks for reading
Here we go.
Replaced an ecu in a corsa d, followed all the steps i have seen in one video in youtube(first time with opcom)
So , reset ecu, then programmed immo function.
Then i believe came resetting ipc an then its the funny thing, it looks like no option to program it in my opcom.
Well passed over and went to bcm , reset, and again , no option to program.
So, at the moment , for some reason, none of the ecus are programmed, and any pin will work on them, obviously im missing a step somewhere(along with the hair) and probably lost the key forever.
Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
15,092 Posts
Can you take a picture and post here what choices you get in Immobiliser, Programming, Security Code, Program Immobiliser Function, what options are in the drop down box.

If the Engine ecu is still programmed to the car you won't need new keys so whatever you do DONT reset the engine ecu.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, its what i thought, so i left it, the car its a bit far from where i am so i cant take that photos now, my only worry its that maybe the ecu did not program right, as any pin i use will work to enter programming always, same for the rest

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you take a picture and post here what choices you get in Immobiliser, Programming, Security Code, Program Immobiliser Function, what options are in the drop down box.

If the Engine ecu is still programmed to the car you won't need new keys so whatever you do DONT reset the engine ecu.
There

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

In case i loose that i still have the old ecu, it got bit on fire but i dumped the eeprom, so still something

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi , been to the car and took some pictures, as i said the ecu shows immo function programmed but still have the faults of main relay open which maybe stopping it from locking the pin, as any pin will work in that ecm by now , as in bcm and ipc.
as i said still have the old ecu, however it got a bit of burning on it did not blew fuses and the relay its clicking , swapped the relay with others just in case
20210118_122824.jpg
20210118_122805.jpg
20210118_122546.jpg
20210118_122509.jpg
20210118_122514.jpg
20210118_122435.jpg
20210118_122449.jpg
20210118_122419.jpg
20210118_122348.jpg
20210118_122257.jpg

·
Premium Member
15,092 Posts
Ok so it would appear as though you IPC is still programmed but if you need to reset/program it the the function is on the screen, you need to enter the security code to access the functions though,,,here,,,,..
corsa ipc.png

The BCM is Programmed via the Immobiliser Function button,,,here,...
Corsa bcm.png

You would then need to program your key again,....

As for you ecu have you checked the fuses to the main relay, also have you removed the main relay and tested what voltage you have on each pin in the fuse box where the relay fits.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did not testesd the voltage, will do tomorrow if not pissing , i did not try today, but i think i can use any pin to enter it too

·
Premium Member
15,092 Posts
Well you need to enter the correct pin (the one for the car) and then choose Program IPC, once thats done leave it alone, then check the BCM and do the same, using the cars pin code and again leave it alone, then check why your ecu has no power, its either a blown or misplaced fuse, broken wire or the ecu you have is faulty.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, i will bet the ecu, it had a bit of water ingress to it.
Just a question mine its i believe 275800, will any other from a 1.7 will work? Cant find anything from a corsa but have seen some from astras with similar numbers, all shares the 275800

·
Premium Member
15,092 Posts
Thats the problem with these, same as the 1.3 where they stick the ecu in the windscreen scuttle, if its had water ingress then its probably knackered, whats the part number from the ecu.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts