Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Advertising this on behalf of my brother. No photos at the moment, I'll try and get some uploaded in the next day or two. The car's always been well maintained - he's a mechanic who is also daft on Vauxhalls. Reluctant sale.

VAUXHALL VECTRA 2.0 SRi (ECOTEC)
P reg - 1997

Mileage: 128,000

Metallic Dark Blue

5 months Tax / 1 yrs MOT

New brakes all round
Genuine Lotus Carlton 17" Alloys (in good condition) - THIS HAS SINCE BEEN PUT IN DOUBT - THEY ARE ORIGINAL VAUXHALL WHEELS BUT MAY NOT BE FROM A LOTUS CARLTON!
K&N Induction Kit
Sportex back box
Lowered 45mm

£1350.00 or near offer

Contact: Give him a phone on 07786 350 192 (mobile) Please don't route enquiries through me, I don't get online very often at the moment. If you need further information, your best bet would be to phone him.

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
Mike_Bristol is looking for one of these still, I believe..... not sure if the distance would put him off

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That'd be quite a drive - I'd have to be pretty damn sure it was the car I was looking for to be making that kind of trek! :)

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
CavCN said:
Genuine Lotus Carlton 17" Alloys (in good condition)
????????????????

Lovely looking Vectra though :Cool2:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No? Maybe they're not then!
They're definitely original Vauxhall wheels, and were sold to him as being from a Lotus Carlton.

If I'm mistaken, apologies - wasn't trying to pull a fast one, honest! :)

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts

Don't know why anyone would change them wheels on an LC! These are the genuine ones!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TheMorphiuz said:
Don't know why anyone would change them wheels on an LC! These are the genuine ones!
No, that's how the car is right now - I can see from your post though that they definitely ain't from a Lotus Carlton!

Wonder what they're from then.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts