Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI there, i've had a few problems recently with my much loved veccy, ecu light on and off, so decided to do the paperclip test and identified the usual cam sensor problem.
This morning i started up and made my usual journey to work and found my rev counter, speedo, temp and fuel guages wern't working, neither are my break lights or indicators, or sterio or display, but the wipers and windows are and the car runs ok (in Limp Mode)

Clearly ive shorted the wrong terminals but all my fuses are fine, so what have i blown??

really need your help with this one as i have to drive home in the dark and havent tested if the lights are working

thanks
karl

ps whats a guideline cost for the replacement of a cambelt tensioner on these?

:shame:

·
Registered
2 Posts
When my cam sensor went, i opted to have the cambelt, rollers and tensioners replaced at the same time... All up the cost was around £300 from a vauxhall garage.

Rgds
Aidi

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have the dash guages working now, the idicators and radio, still no break lights though

any suggestions?

i disconnected the battery and the others worked

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Did the brake lights definately work before? Price aint too bad, we'd do it for a little over half of what Vauxhall wanted

1 - 6 of 6 Posts