Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i have got a vectra cdx with electronic heating. I dont think the air con works on it right, but when i drive the car for a while it seems like the heaters on warm at the foot well area???
Does this sound right? If not, has anyone any idea what it could be?!
Thankyou:mmmm

·
VxON's only German Shepherd
6,939 Posts
Hi, i have got a vectra cdx with electronic heating. I dont think the air con works on it right, but when i drive the car for a while it seems like the heaters on warm at the foot well area???
Does this sound right? If not, has anyone any idea what it could be?!
Thankyou:mmmm
try resetting servos, start engine and hold "auto" and "off" buttons down together for about 30 seconds till you hear the motors stop turning.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi ,

it sounds like you may have the same fault as I do on my CDX and its just been diagnosed as the actuator (in fact the arm has broken off the actuatorthat controls the flap between the warm air from the heater matrix and the cold air from the A/C matrix.

I am sitting here trying to work out how to repair it. It would seems that the centre console needs to come out but I'm not sure how you do that and the actuator is tucked right up under the dash so i'm told. When you have repaired or replaced that then you need the damper actuators reset by Vauxhall.

That's what I have been told but if anyone can offer some advice I would be very grateful

Regards

Bazza 1400

1 - 3 of 3 Posts