Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
974 Posts
I got mine a couple of weeks ago .... 54 plate 3.2 GSi.... I love it !!:Cool2:

Firm ride, but not uncomfortable. Same with steering - positive, but not over sensitive.
Seriously responsive engine - very easy to break 70 in 2nd gear.
Nicely supportive seats - no real need for heated seats due to half leather.
Mine has the satnav option and the B steering wheel remotes - A version is just 3 buttons either side... B version has flick & press controls for audio, satnav and computer.
Make sure all recalls have been completed - main being a 'grind' feel and sound when changing between 2nd and 3rd if you drive 'sensibly'.
Make sure cambelt and tensioner has been changed on time - 4 years or 40,000miles whichever is first.

Put simply, I've gone from a 3.0 V6 Omega Elite - shedloads of power... great cruiser... to the 3.2 GSi Vectra..... and now I really look forward to going for a spin - just for the hell of it... it's put the fun back into driving, but it still returns decent economy when you ease up on the throttle.:D

·
Premium Member
974 Posts
Consider the fact you're going from 170bhp to either 208 or 211 depending on model/year.
It'll keep up with and pass a hell of a lot on the road today - the new Evos and Scoobies might get a way a little faster but the GSi will be annoying them very quickly.:Cool2:

:bust: Point to note - Strathclyde's Mercs WILL beat a GSi :shame:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.