Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a veccy estate, the fan / blower has stopped working, at first it worked now and then now not at all, i have checked all fuses and relay are clicking and opening. I have read through the posts on here i can find but to no avail.
I opened the flap on the scuttle and founf the motor casing, undid the screw to open and the fan kicked in, then stopped, so can only assume that it is jammed some how.

My question is, is it repairable, and how would i get to it, i cannot get the cover off as the platic struts that hold the pollen filter are in the way, i assume i will have to take off the complete scuttle piece???

Anyone have a how to i can follow????

Or just instructions on geeting to the fan assembly would be nice??

Thanks in advance...

Mark.

·
Premium Member
2,824 Posts
I had a similar thing on my cavvy. I eventually removed the actual motor by removing the housing. Found out a fuse on the motor was loose and shorting. Re-soldered it back on and put it back in fully working.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, i will try this, but need to know how to get to the motor, to get the surrounding plastics out of the way...

Thanks,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.