Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
www.morderstein.com
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2.5 V6 GLS Auto. Going on ebay soon with a B.I.N. for £500 - cheap because couple of *** burns in seat (previous owner), slight dent in bonnet, couple of bumper scrapes and large scrape on the NSR wheelarch. Steel wheels. A/C needs regass (might get that done though).No choons, I'm afraid.
Could also really do with new cambelt and tensioners to be fair.

Tax (Dec) and test (Nov).
Nice loud cone air filter (proper airbox included aswell.
Spare engine (needs oil pump, but fine apart from that).

Fetching shade of blue it is too (Purple!)
Car in York, will send pics if requested.
Please email me on [email protected]

·
Registered
255 Posts
2.5 V6 GLS Auto. Going on ebay soon with a B.I.N. for £500 - cheap because couple of *** burns in seat (previous owner), slight dent in bonnet, couple of bumper scrapes and large scrape on the NSR wheelarch. Steel wheels. A/C needs regass (might get that done though).No choons, I'm afraid.

CHOONS???

:think

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
hmmm ok i am interested but just wondering as to why you have a spare engine? i will have to watch on ebay for now as i aint got the cash for a new car yet, prob wont be until close to the end of the auction, unless you want a tatty silver calibra in p/x lol.

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Sorry I was going to say something but my mind is still distracted by slackjawed's girly with the bouncing boobies...shes very nice! No idea what else I had to say on this!

·
you're BARRED.
1,313 Posts
if you do buy it.. i might be interested in your tatty calibra auto!

·
www.morderstein.com
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Spare engine is outta the Vectra originally. The oil pump's shot, but still had a little pressure, and luckily, it went sat on my drive, so not done any miles. Engine oin Vectra is outta a 1996 (N reg) Cav with less than 90k on the clock, but I have no proof. The engine is included if the buyer wants it, complete with all the Cav intake etc., cos it's in the way! (Just thought, the engine number on the V5 will be wrong then!)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.