Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya All
I did a posted earlier about my ecu playing up well over the last couple of days the lights been stayin on i have taken it to my local garage he fault coded it and it came up with the code 1125 i am pretty sure thats the right one, he told me it was the turbo not working but it could be any number of things from electrical to mecanical to a split hose and that he would have to have it in to have a look, i was just wondering if anyone had any info on this?
Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi ya new to this game but you have the same code as i have got on my 2.0 litre diesal zafira. Firstly, have you managed to get it sorted because i have been told it could be the fuel pump, i dont feel it is that, could you let me know what you had to have done on yours as we have been to several garages and not once have they mentioned the turbo.

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
1125 is Boost Pressure Solenoid Valve

Chances are one of the thin vacuum pipes (or their rubber couplings) has become damaged or split. Check them VERY thoroughly: 1st pass - check they're all plugged in ok; 2nd-pass involves removing them in sections, checking them in detail then replace them one-by-one. Make sure all the rubber couplings are a nice tight fit.

If that fails to reveal anything, check that the thick rubber pipe going to the inlet manifold becomes pressurised while you have somebody rev the engine hard (I know it probably won't rev properly with this fault).

There's other checks I can suggest but do those and report back (either way, please!).

BTW, I'm very confident that this isn't a pump related problem. Personally, I'd steer well clear of anyone saying this P-code is pump related. Sure, the pumps are crap on these engines but this isn't a pump-related fault code and anyone suggesting the pump's failed at this stage clearly doesn't have experience of these engines.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts