Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had this sitting in my back garden for the last few months, bought it from a breaker to fit on my own Vectra C but then my car developed both mechanical and electrical faults so vehicle was eventually sold for scrap - meaning this exhaust never got fitted.

Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/cnCP6

Collection welcome or courier can be used at extra cost to buyer. Near Worcester J7 M5.

£80 or very nearest offer!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi again sorry nit been on for a while that's fine wasn't planning on removing the cat just need to get cash together if you still have it mate

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi again sorry nit been on for a while that's fine wasn't planning on removing the cat just need to get cash together if you still have it mate
Yeah you'll be fine then. I have still got it, feel free to message me with for extra info etc and so that we can sort something out.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yeh no worries only thing I need to sort out is cash and postage your not just round the corner lol. Tell me have you done the three quarter window seals if so how do you remove then without shattering the window

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeh no worries only thing I need to sort out is cash and postage your not just round the corner lol. Tell me have you done the three quarter window seals if so how do you remove then without shattering the window
No problems matey, I will look into the postage for you to let you know how much it would be, would be helpful if you could PM me your address, or at least a postcode for now so I can be as accurate as possible.

I haven't done them personally, but my brother may have, I'll ask him when I see him tomorrow.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Thanks very much mate

Yeh don't want to smash the window if I can help it

****i have removed your address for your benefit - don't want you getting junk mail. Next time maybe use the PM function. Cheers! Alex****

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Looks to be about £25-£50 for postage cost I think, I will keep searching to find it for less if I can though.

It's going to be tricky to package and send, I may end up sending it as pallet freight. The cost is higher for sending each item as a separate parcel, but that's the easier packaging option.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Oh right ok it wouldn't help splitting the boxes off and banding it up as one parcel so to speak that might help the postage cost as it won't be so bulky as it is in its current form

1 - 20 of 31 Posts