Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

i have just recently bought a 2.0dti vectra c, after about 1 week the engine management light came on,..after switching the car off and on again it went away. But now over the last few weeks it has came on far more often, and i noticed diesel consumption has gone up to about 400 miles to a full tank instead of the usuall 600+ for a full tank. I have now noticed a trail of smoke when im driving a steady speeds between 40 to 60mph. and have also noticed that the power of the car has dropped especially around middle of the pedal.

so today i left it in to vauxhall after being stuck to find anyone with a diagnostics computer.. If anyone has had this fault or something similar let me know as i dont want ripped off by vauxhall.

i will also come back and add on what vauxhall tell me the problem is, to help anyone else with this prob.

thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
vauxhall got back to me today and told me that the diagnostics came back telling them that a need a turbo pipe at a price of £76+vat.
totsl price so far including diagnostics, turbo pipe and labour is £275.

what a rip off.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.