Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I need a a fan blower motor for a vectra b, just the motor with the cylinder fan attached.

Any prices welcome, would require postage to Norwich unless close enough for me to collect..

Thanks, Mark

·
Premium Member
2,824 Posts
There were a couple of vectras in Philip Warmer Breakers near dereham the other day buddy, Also try Cuffs on Northumberland street, then there is another breakers on Oak street behind Moonrakers. Obviously Cuffs and Oak Street are a lot closer. From memory Cuffs had a Vectra in there a couple of weeks ago, but it was pretty sparse and ready for crushing.

Cheers
Neal

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There were a couple of vectras in Philip Warmer Breakers near dereham the other day buddy, Also try Cuffs on Northumberland street, then there is another breakers on Oak street behind Moonrakers. Obviously Cuffs and Oak Street are a lot closer. From memory Cuffs had a Vectra in there a couple of weeks ago, but it was pretty sparse and ready for crushing.

Cheers
Neal

Thanks i will check this weekend....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.