Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned my Vectra now for 8 months and touch wood never had any problems, or so i thought.

Recently i have experienced problems starting it in the morning, i have now no ignition coil light and it seems to struggle. Once started it has never let me down.

I have had glow plugs changed yet this makes no difference.

Any ideas.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Check for leaks on fuel lines, I had a similar problem which turned out to be the small return hoses which link across the injectors. To look at they were fine but on closer inspection the rubber was perished and split. Because there is no fuel pump as such a diesel relies on fuel being drawn by the injector pump, if there is the slightest leak in any of the lines they draw in air. This is only one suggestion but well worth looking into.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i have the same probs HELP vauxhall cant even fix it!!!

my vectra di vplate started off with cutting out and struggling to start, then one day it wouldnt start at all, the spill off pipes were split so they were replaced and it still wont start, its had a vac test up to 2.5 bar and vauxhall are stuck, they tell me that they dont know what the problem is, they say its not injector seals cuz the vac test was fine, and they said its not pump cuz when they bled it fuel was coming out of the injector pipes, there is no faults, no engine management light im at a loss and so is vauxhall techies!!!!!
can anyone help

Andy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts