Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I stopped and drooled at that 300zx, so that was Rob's was it?? Haha well waddya know lol.

Also remember seeing the Corsa with the orange wheels, except didnt realise it was yours Dave.

I was only there on the Sunday and was parked up on the Calibra stand. Glad to see the rain held off for 'most' of the weekend and didn't end up being a washout!!

·
Because...Race Car!
19,083 Posts
I stopped and drooled at that 300zx, so that was Rob's was it?? Haha well waddya know lol.

Also remember seeing the Corsa with the orange wheels, except didnt realise it was yours Dave.

I was only there on the Sunday and was parked up on the Calibra stand. Glad to see the rain held off for 'most' of the weekend and didn't end up being a washout!!
We noticed you as you drove by, you stand out a little..lol

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Great pics Dave...wish i could have got back there this year.

·
Vxon's car whore
12,318 Posts

Lol, cheers mark, shall have to meet up so you can check her out properly. Should have popped your head in the club and said hi, i would not have asked you to swap lol

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
Nice one Dave... Good pics!

Aye thanks for the glow-sticks... :lmao:
Shame they didn't last long, they were on the right side for overtaking BMWs on the M1 too...

Thanks for the seats too BTW!

·
Yawn.
2016 Focus ST-3 & 2021 Hyundai i20N
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Nice one Dave... Good pics!

Aye thanks for the glow-sticks... :lmao:
Shame they didn't last long, they were on the right side for overtaking BMWs on the M1 too...

Thanks for the seats too BTW!

Did you get home problem free?

I'm wondering if either of us won the breakdown-off? :lmao:

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
Did you get home problem free?

I'm wondering if either of us won the breakdown-off? :lmao:
Total breakdown-fail mate... :shame:

Although does it count that my oil-level warning light is on? :think

·
Yawn.
2016 Focus ST-3 & 2021 Hyundai i20N
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Total breakdown-fail mate... :shame:

Although does it count that my oil-level warning light is on? :think
Nah doesn't count - unless it led to a conrod shaped orifice in the block? :lmao:

Looks like we is both Losers then. :shame:

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
Nah doesn't count - unless it led to a conrod shaped orifice in the block? :lmao:

Looks like we is both Losers then. :shame:
:lmao: Alas it's still working, despite still being on for my jaunt to Luton today! :shake

Oil smells a bit warm when the boost kicks in now though...... Still, it cools down again once it's spat out the dump valve! Happy days! :cool:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Can't really elaborate on anything Dave has said as think he covered it all and I can't put up any photos as despite taking my camera it packed up before I took any pics:shame:

Was great to meet those of you I haven't met before (even Phil.....tits out or no pass) and great to see you guys I haven't seen a while.

Thankyou to Alex for doing all the BBQing all weekend, Matt for sorting things out, Mark for my free cav bump strips, Phil for the entertainment and everyone else for the excellent weekend.:Cool2::Cool2:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Lol, cheers mark, shall have to meet up so you can check her out properly. Should have popped your head in the club and said hi, i would not have asked you to swap lol
Yeah i with my g/f, and we actually stopped and walked around it on the Sunday afternoon lol. How funny is that!! Of course i'd have stuck my head in had i known it was you guys!!

I'd love to see it mate. The 300zx is probably in my top 3 (realistic) most wanted cars since i was a kid.

They had a brand new yellow one in the garage i used to walk past on the way home from school. Stunning car!

I will get one, one day. So if you ever sell it....;)

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
Was nice to meet you, next time you will have to follow the rules :lmao:

See, Phil, she does appreciate it all really!
I know she did, at one point Sunday afternoon she did ask me if i was feeling ok as i hadn't mentioned clunge or tits for 5mins :lmao: Pizza and some really short shorts with a heads up from JP soon solved that problem :Cool2:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Was nice to meet you, next time you will have to follow the rules :lmao:

I know she did, at one point Sunday afternoon she did ask me if i was feeling ok as i hadn't mentioned clunge or tits for 5mins :lmao: Pizza and some really short shorts with a heads up from JP soon solved that problem :Cool2:
#

Well if themz the rulez:lmao::lmao:

21 - 39 of 39 Posts