Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Big Ginge
93 Posts
This sounds like a right laugh I'm thinking i will have to make an appearance next year the in laws live in Luton so could kill 2 birds so to speak, get rid of the other half and the kids at the same time I'll keep my eye out for more info my car is by no means a minter either she getting old bless her but I will see if we can tart her up and get her looking better

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
Seriously don't be worried about the state of your car we have some proper shitters on the stand!!

@Matt-SRI with his 2 door Omega coupe with a blowing exhaust, @djgritt with his LS spec Vectra with a blowing exhaust and knackered shocks (now sold thankfully so we wont see that bucket of crap again), @Alex with a top spec immaculate Zafira (soon to be sold which is a shame as it could win the chairman's cup) and @NathanR94 and his Astra that doesn't look like its been washed or polished in seconds to name a few.

Its all about the #bantz and of course the cheese on toast

:)

·
Big Ginge
93 Posts
I'll be on the stand definitely seem like a good bunch of lads and an excuse to have a weekend of work, I work nights and shift all I seem to do it work and sleep

·
I'M EVER SO SLIGHTLY MAD :}
213 Posts
Seriously don't be worried about the state of your car we have some proper shitters on the stand!!

@Matt-SRI with his 2 door Omega coupe with a blowing exhaust, @djgritt with his LS spec Vectra with a blowing exhaust and knackered shocks (now sold thankfully so we wont see that bucket of crap again), @Alex with a top spec immaculate Zafira (soon to be sold which is a shame as it could win the chairman's cup) and @NathanR94 and his Astra that doesn't look like its been washed or polished in seconds to name a few.

Its all about the #bantz and of course the cheese on toast

:)
You missed off my "interesting" looking MK3 Astra. which wont be at Billing next year. At the moment it might be a Vectra Estate

·
Mud Lover
526 Posts
It can't of been as bad as my Mk3 Astra (I was on the Mk3 Astra stand though). I felt a bit bad parking up next to the highly polished and cherished Mk3's...

·
213 Posts
It can't of been as bad as my Mk3 Astra (I was on the Mk3 Astra stand though). I felt a bit bad parking up next to the highly polished and cherished Mk3's...
I've done that as well on MK3OC stand lol

·
Mud Lover
526 Posts
If it is still alive for VBOA next year, I might try and display it like this:

If it dies before then, hopefully I will have an Astra H estate, and might be sneaking in with you guys...

·
213 Posts
This sounds like a right laugh I'm thinking i will have to make an appearance next year the in laws live in Luton so could kill 2 birds so to speak, get rid of the other half and the kids at the same time I'll keep my eye out for more info my car is by no means a minter either she getting old bless her but I will see if we can tart her up and get her looking better
You should I've been with VXON for 4 Billing's including the year of the Big Flood and this club is by far the best I left MK3OC for these guys

·
Mud Lover
526 Posts
I have heard a lot of negatives about MK3OC, but they have embraced my 1.4ltr 'farm' hack, without insisting I glue GSI parts on and fit a Saab lump, so I think that the club has moved on and become more open minded.

Unfortunately the forum is pretty slow at times, possibly due to a lower number of members than some larger forums/clubs, such as this one. Sometimes that's easier though, as there isn't tonnes of other model posts to dig through!

...of course, if the mods on here hadn't disabled Tapatalk, then I would never have gone off to find MK3OC!

·
Rascal
12,101 Posts
I have heard a lot of negatives about MK3OC, but they have embraced my 1.4ltr 'farm' hack, without insisting I glue GSI parts on and fit a Saab lump, so I think that the club has moved on and become more open minded.

Unfortunately the forum is pretty slow at times, possibly due to a lower number of members than some larger forums/clubs, such as this one. Sometimes that's easier though, as there isn't tonnes of other model posts to dig through!

...of course, if the mods on here hadn't disabled Tapatalk, then I would never have gone off to find MK3OC!
But then we disabled tapatalk at a time when it had some dubious methods at getting people to pay to download it with all the annoying pop ups.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts