Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 2005 Vauxhall vivaro usually have no issues came out today and the central locking doesnt work, so I opened her up with the key, cranked her over and she wont start, investigated further and the lock/unlock button in the van doesnt work neither does the hazards.... I've checked all fuses theyre all fine the glow plug light doesnt illuminate when the ignitions turned on, its definitely n immobiliser issue does anyone have any light to shed? Tia

·
Registered
264 Posts
Does this sound like the same issue as yours?

·
Registered
264 Posts
..... and this info regarding immo light status:

LED flashing @ 1Hz - System armed (normal with key out)

LED flashing @ 4Hz - System armed (Security check failed, key not recognised/not authorised to start vehicle)

LED on solid - Key recognised and authorised to start but system node, gateway or another fault present. Unable to start vehicle so system still armed.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does this sound like the same issue as yours?

The only difference is my immobiliser light isn't illuminated it all goes out as it should just the glow plug light doesnt illuminate

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
..... and this info regarding immo light status:

LED flashing @ 1Hz - System armed (normal with key out)

LED flashing @ 4Hz - System armed (Security check failed, key not recognised/not authorised to start vehicle)

LED on solid - Key recognised and authorised to start but system node, gateway or another fault present. Unable to start vehicle so system still armed.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No stop light all the dash lights illuminate as normal apart from the glow plug light, they all go out just leaving the battery light illuminated, I can the proceed to turn the van over with no lights flashing

1 - 20 of 24 Posts