Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just discovered the Vauxhall Service Club...

https://my.vauxhall.co.uk/serviceClubDiscount

Membership gives 25% discount (dependent on the age of the vehicle, mine is 2013, not sure if newer vehicles get more), on parts used.

My Astra is due for a cambelt change soon, which along with waterpump, coolant, aux belt tensioners will come to nearly £400. 25% off brings this figure to cheaper than that of the independent garages which had quoted me so it seems worth it.

There's no joining fee, only the usual giving of details. You'll get a membership number which you give to the Vx garage doing the work (which you'll need to give before they issue an invoice).

In case you don't hear back once you've registered, their tel no. is: 0800 026 0034

Hope this is useful.

Mods - hope I've put this in the correct place in the forum?

Regards,

Stephen.

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Ive been in it for years although never used it as I tend to do the work myself. When it first come out my local dealer said the discount doesn’t include parts unless they fit them, yet another dealer further a field said it did. At that point it was just easier to use my trade card, not that it’s been in date for a few years lol

·
Morris the Bullet Dodger
4,824 Posts
My Mrs uses it all the time, works out cheap most of the time - there are a few occasions where your better off buying the parts yourself

1 - 6 of 6 Posts