Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Going to break my Omega folks as I have never got round to sorting her. 2 years ago I picked her up as a project which never lifted off, the timing belt jumped and as far as iam led to belive she needs a new top end.

Over the past 2 years she has been stored in my garage so bodywork and interior are in mint condition.

Mettalic Green, Elite spec i.e electric cream leather seats, rear blind, etc..........

If anyone is interested in any parts drop me a pm and ill arrange a price and delivery.

Thanks
Jonny

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The top end is already off the car, so the inlet cams should be there ill just have to double check for you.

ill get back to u tommorow.

Jonny

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Do they have the HID Clear Omega lights or the older ones?

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
No worries, already got them plus the newer ones, but the two pins in one of the newer ones is broken :(

·
Registered
163 Posts
is this a 2.5 v6?

if so im after a passenger side front pipe inc cat, prices pls mate

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hi there guys,

sorry i have not been able to reply recently as my pc has been down.

The car is now in bits :(

I will be dropping the full exhaust system in carlisle tommorow I'm looking to get rid of most parts a.s.a.p as its clogging up my garage so if any one wants anything you can let me no on 07877572819

leather interior is still up for grabs as well, absoloutely minted condtion. £200ono if dropping in carlisle.

Thanks
Jonny

1 - 14 of 14 Posts