Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, recently bought some electric window buttons for my nova, but i cant see how they are supposed to fit in my mark one dash.

any ideas on what i may be missing?

cheers

Ian

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
As above, have you got the pod that the switches sit in?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they are very similier but i cant seem to get it into the bloody central console.

how easy is it to swap the acutal console over, or any ideas lads?

cheers

·
vxon's biggest *****
213 Posts
CavHopper said:
That pic is a mk2 centre console, but I think, if memory serves the mk1 ones are very similar.
i thought they were the same :rolleyes: the centre console is usualy screwed in with 1 screw just in front of the gearstick and it slots onto a screw in the floor under the bottom of the dash too :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Should just slide into that where the two grooves are either side from what I remember- its a while since I seen them

·
vxon's biggest *****
213 Posts
they should fit into there easily :rolleyes: try getting a mk2 centre console from the scrappy for a £5 :Cool2:

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
Mk2 console has a smaller/shallower pocket, to make room for when the ashtray folds down. I think the window switches may well be different too

·
vxon's biggest *****
213 Posts
CavHopper said:
Mk2 console has a smaller/shallower pocket, to make room for when the ashtray folds down. I think the window switches may well be different too
oh yeah :rolleyes: i forgot about the ashtray :lmao:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts