Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here we have my cavalier 1.8i expression. tax untill 31st of the 3rd. mot until 4th april.

17" alloys, one needs replacing as were off anouther vehicle that had accident damage.

service history by vauxhall untill 93k, few reciets for after that.

work done by myself includes brand new rad, waterpump cambelt and clutch.

its now at 140k but very clean inside, slight body damage, gsi back lights, some pics show opel backplate, no returned to stock, altho has gsi back lights.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
car is in nottingham, looking for £300 with alloys, 250 without

must ad needs thormostat switch, altho in my opinion needs cleaning , dident have water in for a few days, when doing the waterpump, so the switch has propobly corroded a little.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi mate, its had lite sideswipe, pushed drivers rear arch in a little, slight ripple on drivers door. made it flit rather then flaired out, previous theft attemp to drivers door just under handle, outer metel on pass side lock bent little, all locks still work. bonnet looks asif corner been lightly bent in at some point in its life, the arches arnt rusty tbh,

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Possibly interested. Where is the eBay link and why is the rear number plate missing in one of the pictures please? Cheers. Oh, that damaged alloy doesn't look too clever, have you got another wheel or set of wheels so it can be driven away?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
possubly sold tomorow mate, and the number plate was missing as i out a opel bk plate on, number plate is now bk on and boot is as original. full set of steelys with car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.