Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I drive an 05 astra h 1.7cdti , my friend owns an astra 1.9D Sxi .
He has put some crappy diesel in it from the scrap yard and he has ballsed his fuel pump up.
For obvious reasons I would like to have his sxi over my cdti so what I would like to know is would my fuel pump from my cdti fit in his sxi ? If not please could a member with more knowledge than me give me a detailed account of what's involved to fit a new fuel pump to the sxi thanks so much
Wes

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
Hello I drive an 05 astra h 1.7cdti , my friend owns an astra 1.9D Sxi .
He has put some crappy diesel in it from the scrap yard and he has ballsed his fuel pump up.
For obvious reasons I would like to have his sxi over my cdti so what I would like to know is would my fuel pump from my cdti fit in his sxi ? If not please could a member with more knowledge than me give me a detailed account of what's involved to fit a new fuel pump to the sxi thanks so much
Wes
the answer you're looking for is no.

·
Premium Member
1,948 Posts
When you say crappy diesel from the scrapyard , what happened exactly to ruin his fuel pump ?
It looks as if he is running his car on fuel drained out of scrap cars, serves him right in my view. He will now learn to filter it properly first!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts