Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale (SPARES OR REPAIR ONLY) £650

Silver 5 dr Astra Club Twinsport, 04 (2004) reg, 1.6L petrol, 76,000* (below average mileage for the year). 15" Alloy wheels all round (all in immaculate condition). Four Premium (Michelin) tyres, all with legal tread plus full size spare tyre & kit, Electric Windows, CD player with MP3/WMA playback, Power steering, Steering mounted audio controls, Air conditioning, Interior in excellent condition.

Long MOT/Service history (service booklet available upon request)
*Approximate and/or estimated mileage

Please note the car is SORN, no tax &/or MOT. Any purchaser is responsible for the transportation & therefore must make their own arrangements; flatbed, recovery service, breakdown service, car dolly, etc.

No TIMEWASTERS, TYRE KICKERS,P/x, SWOPS. Priced to SELL only £650
Any questions contact me

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

·
Premium Member
11,385 Posts
I understand Forum rules state you have to provide a phone number.

Also car you tell us why it is spares or repair.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car is a non-starter and therefore useful for spares/repairs and/or to be used as a breaker car. It was religiously turned over up until mid-January & has now become a non-starter. No tests or investigations have been undertaken and could simply be a flat battery. I do not have the time to put into the car due to family & work commitments and I require the space that it's occupying on the driveway. It is useful for someone to break, use as parts, etc. It's described as a non-starter and/or spares & repair so anyone purchasing the car is fully aware of its condition. I have described the car to the best of my ability under the circumstances.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.