Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi can anyone help me. I have a astra club hatchback 1.6 05 reg 69k on the clock which is driving me up the wall. the main issue is trying to get it moving 1st thing in the morning. temp in car anything below 15c. start up is fine then the revs drop nearly to zero then back up again or stalls. there is nothing else on i.e. heating etc to drain any power. I can wait for anything up to 30mins for it to settle down. if i try and drive it either stalls or locks my power steering for about 30 seconds. when finally it calms down, it can judder and jerk and then drop revs whilst on the move. it stalls at junctions, traffic lights roundabouts until I have driven for about 4 miles. following this it runs fine all day until the next morning. the garage has had it on every computer but cannot find any fault codes etc. everything has been checked and is working. new battery etc sparks and throttlebody are working fine. would appreciate if anyone can give me some pointers as I running out of ideas.

I will upload a video of the issues in a few minutes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts