Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy, I recently bought a Vauxhall Astra 1.4 turbo and was wondering what folk was getting on average out of a full tank/Mpg per full tank. I have only had the car a few months but am concerned on what I’m spending per month on fuel. I’m averaging 30-31mpg and trying to drive sensible to avoid fuelling up so much but this doesn’t seem to be helping. Any advice would be much appreciated. The Vauxhall’s is a 64 plate and does not have a sports mode that I’m aware of.

·
Premium Member
13,175 Posts
When I owned an 1.4t J (manual), I was averaging high 30's mpg.
Have you done 3 full to empty tank manual reads? Best way to truly know your average mpg.
All tyre pressures OK and does it have an up to date service history?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey guy, I recently bought a Vauxhall Astra 1.4 turbo and was wondering what folk was getting on average out of a full tank/Mpg per full tank. I have only had the car a few months but am concerned pcpartpicker on what I’m spending per month on fuel. reverse phone lookup I’m averaging nba reddit 30-31mpg and trying to drive sensible to avoid fuelling up so much but this doesn’t seem to be helping. Any advice would be much appreciated. The Vauxhall’s is a 64 plate and does not have a sports mode that I’m aware of.
thankyou

1 - 3 of 3 Posts