Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
vxon cav lover
Joined
·
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spec:- 1995 hatchback sri
Combat bodykit, Gsi grill, twin lights, integra type r spoiler, Front and back door handles removed, flush tailgate, lexarse lights (now removed), back bumper blended to bodywork, tinted windows, v6 engine converson, 4 bar fuel pressure regulater, piper viper induction kit, full stainless powerflow exhaust, lightend flywheel, f20 gearbox, turbo clutch, cdx learher interior, momo steering wheel, turbo gauges, custom gauges and switchs in place of ashtray,alpine ipod head unit, boot build with 12inch jbl sub, 6x9s, 8inch coaxles, 2 x jbl amps.
18inch kei rssgt wheels, lowerd 40mm on apexi springs and shocks, sparco strut brace.
Power/ torque 190.9 bhp @ 6000 rpm/178 ft.lb. @5000 rpm
Future mods:- 3.0 litre cams, chip , enlarged throtle body, evo spoiler full vevet respray(as of monday)
 

·
VXON SirTalkalot
Joined
·
4,635 Posts
hav you done switches to open the rear doors? like the escort boot switch?
 

·
vxon cav lover
Joined
·
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Joe1984 said:
Like the de-handled back doors mate, and that smooth boot looks cool too. What alloys are they?
early pics 17inch bsa 191 alloys later pics kei rss gt alloys in gunmetal finish
 

·
vxon cav lover
Joined
·
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Snail said:
hav you done switches to open the rear doors? like the escort boot switch?
no not yet may get them to open off alarm later but i use an ecsort boot release to open my boot.
 

·
VXON SirTalkalot
Joined
·
4,635 Posts
ads v6 said:
no not yet may get them to open off alarm later but i use an ecsort boot release to open my boot.
i have contemplated doing this to boot and rear doors, but because or de-locking the front, i`m a little worried about the bat going flat or something and not being able to get in
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
277 Posts
ads v6 said:
early pics 17inch bsa 191 alloys later pics kei rss gt alloys in gunmetal finish

Later ones suit it loads more! Where you get that bottom gauge pod from, the metal one. Thats cool!
 

·
vxon cav lover
Joined
·
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Snail said:
i have contemplated doing this to boot and rear doors, but because or de-locking the front, i`m a little worried about the bat going flat or something and not being able to get in
I put me bonnet on pins in case of battery going flat
 

·
vxon cav lover
Joined
·
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Joe1984 said:
Later ones suit it loads more! Where you get that bottom gauge pod from, the metal one. Thats cool!
i got some chequer plate from work and cut it to same shape as ashtray and mounted me gauges and heated seat switches on it
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
277 Posts
ads v6 said:
i got some chequer plate from work and cut it to same shape as ashtray and mounted me gauges and heated seat switches on it

You fancy making anymore of these? Would deffo buy one of these off you!
 

·
vxon cav lover
Joined
·
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Joe1984 said:
You fancy making anymore of these? Would deffo buy one of these off you!
to be honest mate it was easy making it the hardest part was wiring the gauges up
 

·
vxon cav lover
Joined
·
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MadOnVaux! said:
Not to my taste im afraid.
no probs mate, i never expected it to be to every ones taste, it would be a strange world if every body liked the same thing.:D
 

·
vxon cav lover
Joined
·
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the cav goes in tomorrow to get a full respray in velvet green. i will post new pics as soon as i get it back.
 

·
vxon cav lover
Joined
·
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
just been to the bodyshop to see how they were getting on with the cav, its getting a full respray in velvet green with glitter in the final laquer, i should get it back tommorrow,and as soon as i get my 18" wheels back on ,i wil get some pics and get them posted.
 

·
vxon cav lover
Joined
·
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
vauxhallnutt said:
that looks great , not to sure about the front spoiler , i bet it catches the humps a bit .
but overall top motor mate :Cool2:
thanks mate.your right ,i have cracked the front bumper a few times, and in my opinion it should look better when i get it back tommorow after a velvet green respray
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top