Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i love my 2l but soon i would like to buy a v6, what is the going price for one?and what do they come with as standard.:Cool2:

·
Registered
144 Posts
hi

It depends on the trim level GSL CD CDX etc as to what you get. If you take a look at my post "Selling an Omega - thread 2" you will see what mine has.

Hope this helps.

L

·
0 Posts
Also a case of how much you are prepared to spend...

Give a figure and we can advise. :)

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
you can pick up a 1999 't' reg 2.5V6 elite with just under 100k on the clock for about £2000-2500, I'd recommend paying a bit more though and get a facelift model (better anti-corrosion and safety) if you can.

·
Banned
175 Posts
2 weeks ago i bought a 99 Treg 2.5 V6 CD estate. 104 thousand miles, 2 owners and in very good condition. I paid £1000. The prices are all over the place. Dont rush just keeping looking .

Darryl

·
www.morderstein.com
1,552 Posts
sounds2k said:
you can pick up a 1999 't' reg 2.5V6 elite with just under 100k on the clock for about £2000-2500, I'd recommend paying a bit more though and get a facelift model (better anti-corrosion and safety) if you can.
But they have dodgy electrics..........

I hate mine at the mo!!!:grrr

·
VXons resident Priest
3,965 Posts
Omega-Alot of car for no (little) money! Shop around.

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
£1650 for this lil baby with 115k and full service history with all the toys!

This omega is immac!.... but is leaking coolant :cry:

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
Pedropirate said:
But they have dodgy electrics..........

I hate mine at the mo!!!:grrr
yes, good point ... lots of toys and they need testing! Personally I've got a nearside mirror that won't move by remote control but that's it, everything else works fine.

However, a seemingly (very) common problem is failure of the heated seats (especially the driver's one), so be sure to confirm that works if buying a car with that fitted!

Plus the rear blind (toy) on the CDX and elite models ... :rolleyes:

R

·
0 Posts
Anybody want mine? I am selling an Omega Estate in green. Only £100. First come first served.

T

·
0 Posts
RonaldMcBurger said:
Anybody want mine? I am selling an Omega Estate in green. Only £100. First come first served.
Any chance of respraying it silver first? :D

R

·
0 Posts
Oh no, not the full sized car. This is for the 1:43 model I bought last week. Sorry, should have mentioned. £100 seems good as it is a limited edition MIB and hasn't been made for a few years. Plus, unlike the real car, it doesn't creak, leak or f*cking speak!

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
just thought I'd add ... that dodgy nearside mirror on mine is now working, took off the entire mirror and found the connector on the bottom (not on the rear of the motor assembly as Haynes would have you believe) - pushed fully home this time and working again ... still think they're nice motors when they work and don't leak oil :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thinking of spending up to the four grand mark plus use 2l i got as px.paid to much for mine after seeing what sophos9 paid for a 3l elite. one more question is an elite top of the range in omegas?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts