Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
engine modder
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im after a few parts to finish my cavalier

im after the downpipes, cats, and a starter motor im not paying 125quid for a starter :lmao:

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I have a cat and a starter, cat has had about 12 months use, starter worked fine when I took it off the car. Asking for £50 for cat and £25 for starter plus post, but I'm open to offers:Cool2:

·
engine modder
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi jon, iv had the starter fixed so thats not needed now, but im still after a cat can you find out how much post this would be :)

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
baxter said:
hi jon, iv had the starter fixed so thats not needed now, but im still after a cat can you find out how much post this would be :)
Post will be £7.20 using royal mail parcels, the only thing you need to know is that when powerflow built the exhaust they put the flanges on upside down. Just means that the heatshield will be on top of the cat and not below.:mmmm

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Jon Mc V6` said:
Post will be £7.20 using royal mail parcels, the only thing you need to know is that when powerflow built the exhaust they put the flanges on upside down. Just means that the heatshield will be on top of the cat and not below.:mmmm
Do you still want this CAT????:rolleyes:

·
engine modder
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
opps forgot!
yeah ill send you 60quid (via bank payment again) first thing in the morn if thats ok with you?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts