Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a complete V6 engined Omega or a cavalier - just a heap of crap not bothered about MOT or anything or if its running or not.
We are building a mobile V6 test rig and need all the running gear rad/hoses fuel tank - the works.

So if anyone knows of one going very cheap North west area would be great - but can travel

[email protected]

If we manage to get one and anyone wants any interior or body parts - they would be welcome to them
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
353 Posts
Geffd said:
After a complete V6 engined Omega or a cavalier - just a heap of crap not bothered about MOT or anything or if its running or not.
We are building a mobile V6 test rig and need all the running gear rad/hoses fuel tank - the works.

So if anyone knows of one going very cheap North west area would be great - but can travel

[email protected]

If we manage to get one and anyone wants any interior or body parts - they would be welcome to them
Sounds interesting "tell us more":rolleyes:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[/URL]

Not a great picture - but this is one that I built at work, I got the idea from the vauxhall college as they had one of these for different engine types.
i also built one for the 2.016v as we used to build the cyl heads and cams for them.

When we rebuild engines, we would like to test them before putting them in a car. also offer the service of testing peoples engines, i.e if someone buys an engine off ebay we could test it before they went to all the trouble of fitting it into thier pride and joy.

I do V6 work here and there for a local garage, i was there last year and they had a heap of an Omega in for an engine change. the customer supplied the engine which he paid £150 for - they changed it for him - and on start up it smoked worse than the one they had replaced!!!!! and he still had to pay them £300. so it would be worth while a it only take half hour to rig up,

[/IMG]
Tony H said:
Sounds interesting "tell us more":rolleyes:
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Hey, thats got wheels. Lets go one better and put steering on and strap a chair on top. Now we really COULD have some fun! :bananasmi
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And you can get to the DIS pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RonaldMcBurger said:
Hey, thats got wheels. Lets go one better and put steering on and strap a chair on top. Now we really COULD have some fun! :bananasmi
 

·
www.morderstein.com
Joined
·
1,552 Posts
I have an auto Vectra estate that needs either head gaskets, oil cooler or oil pump. Have gasket set and head bolts, but haven't got any enthusiasm for it. I'm in York.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That would do the job - email [email protected]
Pedropirate said:
I have an auto Vectra estate that needs either head gaskets, oil cooler or oil pump. Have gasket set and head bolts, but haven't got any enthusiasm for it. I'm in York.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
353 Posts
RonaldMcBurger said:
Hey, thats got wheels. Lets go one better and put steering on and strap a chair on top. Now we really COULD have some fun! :bananasmi
Bet that would fly with that power to weight ratio:D something would have to be done about its drag coefficiancy though:eh :lmao: :lmao: Thanks for the reply Geff :Cool2:
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top