Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
the man who makes things
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2.0 eco (r)reg omega failed ,,(exhaust emissions carbon monoxide content sfter 2nd fast idle excessive any idea how to quare this as its rebooked in for friday ,gave it a oil change/filter/airfilter and some injector cleaner in the tank and no change?any help be great:cry:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Had similar problem on my 2.0lt ,used petrol additive called catclean,cost about £12,passed gas test for m.o.t.Lot cheaper than new cat,so worth a try.Good luck:lmao:

·
the man who makes things
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just a follow up to my previous post,Product is called Cataclean,check it out on web or Ebay.....:D
cheers will do its odd the car starts drives well no missing or holding back etc ,but does have a eggy type smell if you no what i mean

·
the man who makes things
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
found it?woundering if anyone has try it for sure as some ideas they fetch out are crap money makeing schems

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Yes, it does work, very well in fact! I used it 2 years ago about a month before my MOT was due, very low on the emissions, the following year the emissions were much higher! Since it's that time again, I've just treated it again so I'll find out tomorrow!

·
the man who makes things
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, it does work, very well in fact! I used it 2 years ago about a month before my MOT was due, very low on the emissions, the following year the emissions were much higher! Since it's that time again, I've just treated it again so I'll find out tomorrow!
cheers mate ive orderd a pint of it (but doupt it will arrive on time?

·
the man who makes things
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tryed that cat shite and injector cleaner and didnt pass it changed the emmissions by 5pecent but wasnt enoegh so order a trade new cat box 90quid ,i was right pissed off

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Hmm, did you add to approx 15lt of petrol and run it through? depending on how bad the cat was coked up it may of taken a while to work it's stuff. Sorry it didn't work out for you though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.