Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not very electricaly minded by my wiring loom and ingnition bracket (i think thats what it is) has melted. i need another a.s.a.p. it for my 1993 cav hatch redtop (C20XE). Im off to uni soon and need to sell the car. also my mates getin pissed off with it cloging up his garage. I will travel 2 pick it up.

If anyone has one or knows of where i could get one cheaper than i would pay for a new one could they let me no.

Thanks. Simon

*edit* the loom that i need is not engine one. i will need the relay box by the drivers legs, and the loom that goes from that, through the bulkhead and into the engine bay. it ends up at the lights and stuff. does that help?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok im not sure about the ignition thingy so im going to just ignor that for now.

if u do have a wiring loom that would be great. can you find out how much it would be plus postage and how long it will take.

thanks for the help. Does anyone more local have one?

·
AKA Cavgsi4x4turbo
5,260 Posts
ok im not sure about the ignition thingy so im going to just ignor that for now.

if u do have a wiring loom that would be great. can you find out how much it would be plus postage and how long it will take.

thanks for the help. Does anyone more local have one?
hello mate hows trickes be fooking quick coz our 16v is going in a few hours what exactly do u need?:bust:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the wiring loom would be great if it hasnt already gone. i think i ment the ingnition harness but once again i am not sure.

sorry i didnt reply earlier mate. i hope u still got the parts. my net is realy unreliable at the mo so i will pm u my mobile number and if you could contact me as soon as you read this it may save me gettin a wiring loom posted from glasgow!

·
Jeff fa faaa
8,454 Posts
is yours dizzyless? as i can't remember bud.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes it is.

the loom that i need is not engine one. i will need the relay box by the drivers legs, and the loom that goes from that, through the bulkhead and into the engine bay. it ends up at the lights and stuff. does that help?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i wudnt normaly do this but im going to put my mobile number up as i hav 2 go 2 work now and i need to no 2nite if possible if i can get the corect loom.

max if u cud gimme a bell if u do have the right one it would be great. i can come collect it 2moz if thats ok with you?

thanks people.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sum 1 local(ish) must have one. can i use a wiring loom from another cav/calibra as its not the loom for the engine?

astracoscast - Do u still have urs? have u found out how long it will take 2 get here? thanks mate.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah from the ignition to the lights/fog lights and some other stuff. if the b'mouth one isnt correct could you post it 2moz. i will tel u then if so.

my mechanic mate says its not the same loom and relay box in a 1.8 as the SRi, but max seems to think it is. does anyone no for sure cos i dnt fancy driving 2 b'mouth, riping it all out just 2 find its not the correct one?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.