Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Don't be afraid it's only nuts and bolts
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday my engine to rad lower hose has a couple of pin holes and leaking when over 85* and had to bodge it with tiger seal,layer of duct tape,layer or electrical tape then another layer of duct tape as i was leaving Bedfordshire at 5 this morning to go on holiday in devon and managed to make it here,just as i pulled up it started pouring out!! so need a pipe ,i can find astra and vectra 1.9 hoses locally and they look identical and mixture of 120/150 bhp

but just wanted to make sure before i risk the 25ml drive,it’ll be fine if i dont hit the magic 85* lol

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
If you got a Z19DTH then your your zaf pipe is same from vectra C 1.9 signum 1.9 astra h 1.9 and the zaf B 1.9 so good for any taking one of any of these cars or see if you can get one locally from ECP or similar ?

if you get really stuck, like when my astra leaked and I wasn’t close to my tools or a part I got some tape to get me home similar to this;

·
Don't be afraid it's only nuts and bolts
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All sorted now,couldn’t get any local,closest one was 75 miles away,so I ordered the fixx-it tape then watched a couple of reviews and didn’t want to risk the 300 mile drive,went on ebay too imperial performance at 4.30pm on Tuesday and asked how quick they could get me the pipes and was told next day so ordered them ,all in £67 with clamps and postage and was here by 3.30pm and great quality

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Been looking at silicon pipes as well, from what u have deduced, the 1.9 dt and dth use the same hoses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts