Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in a desperate situation and i'm hoping ANYONE can help me out.....

I desperatly need an ignition barrel and key as some little **** tried to nick the cav this afternoon!! - door lock not a prob as delocking it!
But they managed to get a screwdriver into the ignition barel and FCUK'D it.........

However this is the problem (and where i need a favor).... having just started a new job i SHOULD of been paid yesterday however they tell me i was misinformed and it'll be the 25th! (2 sodding weeks away)

I was hoping someone could let me have the igniton with key and let me pay you on the 25th..... i can either send you a cheque to bank nearer the day, pay you cash(via recorded post) or paypal on the day?

I know this sounds really cheaky but - i dont want to leave the car without the ignition barrel as i had to take it out so i can still use the car for work and stuff.....although its belled up and immobilised i dont want to take the chance if some scum bag (or the police) looks through the windon and see's the ignition missing!

ID BE SO SO SO SO SO GREATFUL if someone's willing to help me out...
(be even more so if you are attnding or can get the item to the Winking man on sunday_

NOT only does it rain it ****in pours at my gaff!

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Sorry to say that I scrapped a Calibra today complete with ignition lock and key still in it.
Thieving scum

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
Sorry to here this Rob, if I had one it would be yours mate. Hope Micky has sorted you out :up:

He's alright really, no matter what they all say about him!!!! :lmao:

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awww thanks guys - Mickys having a look for me tomorrow.. soooo finger crossed!

Will let peps know if i'm still stuck!

BigDrifter.....TYPICAL! like me scrapped the ecotec with ignition lock init - took door locks tho! mmmmm i wonder.........

Cavhopper.... leave Micky alone he's alright - esp as he aint from the Wirral or L/pool heheheh

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ooooo Andy ya buuger!

Sorted now fella Pajerio (alan) sorted me out a Complete lock set...and he pretty local...

Everyone else MUCHO GRATIS for your offers and THIS is why i like being in a club! haha

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.