Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noticed me one of me rear tyres is getting low on tread, really low :eh , and the other not that far behind. So recommendations on sensible priced 195/60/14 makes please. :fauxcul: For Cav TD Saloon.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
i have kumho on mine because they are the cheapest branded tyre in my local fitters. cant fault them for the £££ i think they are kh10's??? not to sure ne way they wear quite well and seem to give good grip in most conditions apart from snow in which i found them fairly poor.

·
Registered
448 Posts
It depends on how much you want to pay really? The best all round tyre in most peoples opinion will be Goodyear Eagle F1's - they aren't cheap though ;)

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
I had Avon ZV1's on mine, and now have Avon ZV3's - very good grip especially in the wet.

National tyres have a buy one get one free offer on at the moment so you may get a good deal from them.

·
22,199 Posts
stuart002 said:
get uniroyal rain tyres, the best imo
Agreed, if you mean Uniroyla RainSports?...

Ive got them on all corners on the Cally and cant fault them...also had Uniroyal Rallye 540's on the Cav Diplomat and they too were superb rubber.

Also recommend Goodyear Eagle Ventura's...another tyre that i couldnt fault, well, apart from the wear rate.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just bought 4 Toyo Proxes cf1 in 195/60/14 for £135 from mytyres.co.uk (paid £30 for fitting and balancing.) I've only driven around 300 miles with them so far but they seem excellent, so much more grip than the pathetic cheap brand tyres I had before.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts