Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

Can anyone tell ideal tyre pressre for Astra mk4 1.4 16V.
What happened front tyre preesure got less ,car was bit jerking,I went to petrol pump put 32 psi on front and 30 psi on rear tyres.Still i am not feeling 100% right,car seems to bit jerky.
I saw the manual it says 28 psi on rear tyre,is that a problem,the tyres seems very good.
will it be ok after few days ?
any comments pls.

·
Premium Member
1,590 Posts
32psi all over, but as said, under-inflated tyres will not make the car "jerk", a deformed tyre can cause skittish handling, but not jerk, you have something else wrong, can you describe your symptons a bit better please

·
Premium Member
17,458 Posts
hi,

Can anyone tell ideal tyre pressre for Astra mk4 1.4 16V.
What happened front tyre preesure got less ,car was bit jerking,I went to petrol pump put 32 psi on front and 30 psi on rear tyres.Still i am not feeling 100% right,car seems to bit jerky.
I saw the manual it says 28 psi on rear tyre,is that a problem,the tyres seems very good.
will it be ok after few days ?
any comments pls.
Low tyre pressure wouldn't cause this prob. Have you any ECU light illumination within dashboard?
Can you be a bit more specific with prob?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.