Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has any one heard of or running with a Turbonator please contract me as im very curriouse to find out more about these thigs that really do seem to good to be true.........
f like me youve never heard of them then check link below

http://www.turbonator.com

·
Premium Member
5,746 Posts
well you hear a lot of "good reviews" when you talk to people selling them. truth is that they CAN make a VERY small gain on a small engine. you also only ever see dyno's showing gains on the factory website. i've never seen good gains posted from them. its basically a 12v hairdryer stuck to a bit of intake tube. obviously it cant cope with the flow of a decent sized engine. most of the time they work to a point then, because they cant flow enough, they actually restrict the intake. they would be a good idea if they had an unlimited 240v supply and some proper power but the ones on sale are a gimmick.

·
Rascal
11,940 Posts
I've got three of these bolted onto my car and the tri-turdo effect really aids performance

The loss in power has been offset by the loss of weight in my wallet, so the car feels more responsive...

·
Premium Member
5,746 Posts
how much are they these days anyway? a pair of re-profiled cams from kent/piper is only about £150 for the XE. i bet they're not all that much less?

·
Rascal
11,940 Posts
if it only cost £20 to increase power by 35bhp, why aren't manufacturers providing it as standard?

·
15,300 Posts
I run one, its awesome!
I have had excellent results and it has never let me down.

It sits next to my monitor and keeps mine lovely and cool on a hot day :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
quick question totally un-related...where can i get hold of some smoked head lights from??????

1 - 20 of 31 Posts