Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone had same problem, after conecting the ecu in the trunk, trunk is not opening anymore until disconnecting the ecu? i believe the same issue is the one affecting the roof opening, as doesn’t show any error and not beeping like use to do when something wrong! i’ve got tested the ecu and works fine!

·
Premium Member
13,630 Posts
So you plug the roof module in and the roof wont open,... then you unplug it and the roof opens,..hows that happen if the roof modules unplugged??? or are you talking about a different 'ecu'.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you plug the roof module in and the roof wont open,... then you unplug it and the roof opens,..hows that happen if the roof modules unplugged??? or are you talking about a different 'ecu'.
the roof doesn’t open at all, just the trunk is opening as long as the roof module is disconnected, as soon as i connect it is not opening at all, as it is stoping the trunk it is not posible to open the roof as well, but doesnt show any error at all on tester, not beeping when i pres the button to open the roof etc, it is very strange, and i am out of ideeas as i checked almost everything! but i am missing something and i don’t know what, until i sent the roof module to be tested and repaired if necesary and posible i’ve been sure as it is that one, but as that one is good and works right i don’t have any ideea anymore ...

·
Premium Member
13,630 Posts
Have you checked the wiring loom on the passenger side boot lid hinge, they usually have a wire or 2 broken. Can you look at the roof live data, do you have Opcom.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you checked the wiring loom on the passenger side boot lid hinge, they usually have a wire or 2 broken. Can you look at the roof live data, do you have Opcom.
where i know as the wires are. breaking in cheched and are still fine, just isolation been broken and i taped all of them, now wont broke there again, but i know only about the small part were is the parcel shelf sensor, 2 wires goint to that sensor and another 2 going to another sensor! i will try soon to completly remove all cables and start to measure every pin from every plug, it is jist strage a bit as my tester shows the parcel shelf sensor UP, doesnt matter if the sensir is on or off.... now i am not sure if it is another sensor somewere or not as it is the only one i can find regarding the parcell shelf, but i never find anyone having issues whit that sensor!.... it is realy strange how many issues can vauxhall have wile opel doesn’t have anything except the 2 teflon gears from parcel shelf wings, once replaced whit bronze ones you wont have any issue at all...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i don’t have Opcom, i have only an iCarsoft v2 opel/vauxhall full soft, maybe not the best choice

1 - 6 of 6 Posts