Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arrived in the post this morning :) cheers Marc.

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
Got mine this morinng also, cheers Marc :bananasmi

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Yep got mine too.

Cheers :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
Same Here Steve.

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts

·
Likes this.
11,812 Posts
Thanks Micky. If they're not I won't be going 'cos I'm not parking in the general public car park. Paying on the door (even though I've already paid for a ticket) is one thing, but I'm not driving all that way if I can't get onto the stand.....

·
Likes this.
11,812 Posts
This is really crap organising. Has pissed me off big time. Not anyone's fault from our club of course - I'm sure there are plenty of others with the same problems.

I think we should all write really nasty letters to the organisiers saying that it's just not good enough. I can't believe they HAVE to wait until the week before an event this size to get tickets/passes sent out to the clubs. Utter crap.

·
Likes this.
11,812 Posts
The difficulty is going to be getting them to me before Sunday though. I'm not going to be going to Billing on Saturday and I'm sure Marc's not gonna want to hang around outside Silverstone waiting for me to turn up.

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
Same Problem Here. Im Due To Be Going Out Tomorrow Early And Wont Be Going Home Till After Trax. So Unless The Postman Finds Them In The Bottom Of His Bag And Comes Round To Deliver Them. Ive Wasted 30 Odd Pounds.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.