Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
Have a word with yourself lad... :shake

Bet they were non ripped earlier, just her arse and thighs made a bid for freedom shortly after the five pies she had for lunch...
That'a nuttin man , this is front view ........

]

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
never seen such a collection of hungry arses in my life.

·
Now has no 3.2
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts

·
Now has no 3.2
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Sort of wasted if i have to explain, in the original quote i wrote HIM, it was a psis take suggesting the female you thought was hot was actually a Transvestite. Does that explain it? I have no idea what a home boy is as im from Dorset not America, bloody youngsters today have no sense of humour :lmao:;)

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
the one on the right looks like sh eis telling the photographer to sexually remove himself.

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
It is funny how all the Brad Pitt look-a-likes on here are commenting on how ugly some of these women are!!

Step back boys have a think about it they are all our equals, what makes you think they would want 'it' off you anyway? Especially after 10 pints!

I bet most of you have had alot worse!!

If you're honest a nice pair of lady bumps, fit arse and long legs will always be nice lady bumps, fit arse and long legs no matter what is plonked on the shoulders!!

Don't put them down, lezzers have feelings too, well they must all be lezzers as none fancied a quick fumble with me!! :D

·
Now has no 3.2
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Good stuff thats exactly what ive been thinking mate , i was just wondering how to put it in words. We do them a favour by posting pics of ladies and all they do is bloody moan. What i havnt seen is the tanned adonisis on this site put any better pics up. Must be in the gym improving there chisled good looks.

Lads its fanny at the end of the day enjoy, dont like it dont look!

·
Less talk, more action
2,734 Posts
Good stuff thats exactly what ive been thinking mate , i was just wondering how to put it in words. We do them a favour by posting pics of ladies and all they do is bloody moan. What i havnt seen is the tanned adonisis on this site put any better pics up. Must be in the gym improving there chisled good looks.

Lads its fanny at the end of the day enjoy, dont like it dont look!
:shake

Is it your sister or something? But thanks for doing us all a favour... and the tanned adonisis wouldn't post pics, they'd be too busy shagging said subject instead... and not as you say, pumping iron with equally chisled men.

·
Premium Member
972 Posts
Was thinking of going to Trax this year.
This was a page that came up.
That group of girlies in black look fine to me.
:)

21 - 39 of 39 Posts