Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right not been in Leeds since Thursday morning due to funeral of a friend :( so they should be waiting for me to sort out tomorrow (Monday).

Would those that would prefer me to bring them to Billing with me rather than post please put there names down. Would save me the hassle of posting and would of course refund you the postage costs.

So... (names so far that wont be sent out)

Please do not reply if you would rather they were posted.

1. NikkiSRi
2. Vaux_Mark
3. Jimbo Jet Set
4. PVO_Dave
5. Sarah MK2
6. goonas

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
1. NikkiSRi
2. Vaux_Mark
3. Jimbo Jet Set
4. PVO_Dave
5. Sarah MK2
6. goonas
7. Cavlover692

I will collect mine at Billing

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
1. NikkiSRi
2. Vaux_Mark
3. Jimbo Jet Set
4. PVO_Dave
5. Sarah MK2
6. goonas
7. Cavlover692
8. Sy

·
Rascal
12,938 Posts
1. NikkiSRi
2. Vaux_Mark
3. Jimbo Jet Set
4. PVO_Dave
5. Sarah MK2
6. goonas
7. Cavlover692
8. Sy
9. Shakermaker

Once again, I can't guarantee anyone will be at home when they are delievered, and people can't get to post office.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
Right not been in Leeds since Thursday morning due to funeral of a friend :( so they should be waiting for me to sort out tomorrow (Monday).

Would those that would prefer me to bring them to Billing with me rather than post please put there names down. Would save me the hassle of posting and would of course refund you the postage costs.

So... (names so far that wont be sent out)

Please do not reply if you would rather they were posted.

1. NikkiSRi
2. Vaux_Mark
3. Jimbo Jet Set
4. PVO_Dave
5. Sarah MK2
6. goonas

who's that? New member? :p

·
Premium Member
17,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Update: Tickets will be going in the post today (all being well).

Those that have track passes ordered will not receive them as a ticket, but have all the details and what to do etc so please do not panic. Your track time is around 10.30 am so you need to be there early and have your briefing around 9.30.

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
what will we get then??

·
Premium Member
17,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Condolences mate.:shame:

Excellent. Did my payment arrive in the end Marc.?
No idea dude, am not in Leeds until after Trax now. Will trust it has arrived etc, and get your tickets out.

Just so every one knows - Mark had to go and collect them from their office, he has sent them to me via special delivery so all being well they will be with me today and will be put in the post, please bear with me on this - they will be going by normal post as wont have time to get to Post Office to do them recorded - all being well most should have them tomorrow if not Friday. Recorded delivery takes the same route as normal post just without the signature so the length of time shouldnt be affected.

Damn hate this rushing around at the last minute.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.